Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Lesson 2 Reflections
To me a blog is an open, dressed-up email. An email is for a closed group and a blog is for an unspecified open group defined only by the interests of others. I can see how it could be an effective discussion tool with my students and a possible source of extra credit. The blogger service provided by google is easy enough, except for some elements, such as gadgets, that I have yet to figure out. Although it may be available and I just haven't figured it out, why don't they have cut and paste so I can copy from my blog to your's?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Many teachers use the blog for one-way communication. In this way, teachers can give the most current information out to students, parents, and other blog readers. They keep the comments off and just post information. In the answer to your question, you can always copy and paste from your blog when you are in an editing mode. When you want to add to another person's blog, you use the comment section.
ReplyDelete