Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lesson 3-Reflections

Clearly I'm learning more in this 23 Things than I thought I would. A blog has the capability to do a great deal more than I thought it did. It can be tailored according to use requirements and participant requirements. I have some trepidation, however, in how parents may become contentious and even abusive as they get more and more access to online systems such as Power Teacher and then can access blogs through their children's access rights. This may be a stretch, but they seem to getting more out of hand each year.

1 comment:

  1. Blogs can bring out the best and the worst in parents. As I mentioned in Thing 2, you have the ability to manage comments. You can hide comments altogether, or you can post only comments that have met with your approval. Check out the Settings tab on your blog. In that tab, choose Comments. This will give you all of the choices for managing comments on your blog. I love the photo of your dog! I have two dogs of my own at home.

    ReplyDelete