Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lesson 12 Reflections

This is fun and cute, but I believe that these tools, along with some of the other lessons, are not useful for my advanced English students. If I were teaching lower or middle school, I could see a place for these.

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure what is happening. When you are making a new post you should see a tab called Compose and a tab called Edit Html. Type your intro and words in on the compose tab. Click the Edit Html tab and then copy and paste the code. Your code should start something like this: <script language="JavaScript" .... and end with the closing bracket.

    Then click publish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I see the widgets! Great work. I have seen the voki used by English students to publish persuasive essays. I am not sure it would translate to AP English Lit, but it allowed students to practice the delivery of their essay and get it perfect prior to publishing.

    P.S. The cat freaks me out a bit, I feel like it is starting at me!

    ReplyDelete