Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Lesson 16 Reflections
I'm starting to realize that it's going to take me some time to really appreciate the real power of some of these capabilities. Google Docs is really a powerful tool. Collaborative editing and creation is a fantastic capability. The ability to upload files and then make them collaborative can be very useful for peer review. I'm finally really starting to get into all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The colleges are starting to embrace this as well. A number of universities use Google Docs to allow professors to give feedback as students work on projects. This has caused Microsoft to up the ante with its Office Live Workspace. In the next few days you will be able to create a shared work space with 25G of storage. This will allow users to collaborate and share any office product, plus photos and other files. (The drawback is that all users must have Office 2007 to use the site.) I am glad you feel inspired!
ReplyDelete