Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Lesson 20 Reflections
Like so many of these lessons, my first reaction is "WOW, what a neat tool." The reality is, however, that I will have to experience this a lot more than simply in this lesson. It does seem incredible that all of these are free and terribly easy under itunes. I also installed the aggregator, juice, which should be useful for anything outside of itunes. At least that is my belief. The fact that some of these podcasts are ongoing where you can receive additional feeds as they happen seems amazing. I can't believe how easy itunes make it. To me, itunes is the key. It's central, everyone uses it and it's easy. This is definitely something to use with my students depending on the content of the various podcasts. Also, as you suggested in you comment on 19, reading/hearing is probably a fertile area in which to develop podcasts in class, where we can develop a library of how pieces should sound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment