Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Lesson 17 Reflections
This lesson was fun and eye opening. I was amazed to see the extent to which various tools exist on the web and are available for free. bubbl.us might be useful to demonstrate logic flows and to have student map out story lines. Zoho is powerpoint online in a shared environment, allowing collaborative powerpoint development. Dabbleboard might be used in my web site to help explain assignments. I could see using Library Thing both with my fellow teachers as a text book site and with my book group as an online discussion and review vehicle. As a note of feedback, Knowtes has been shut down. All in all, this lesson, like all of the various lessons taken together, has really expanded my horizons. I wish I had more time to ingest all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! You did some excellent research on this. I love learning new resources, especially free ones. Thanks for the heads up on Knowtes, I will remove the link.
ReplyDeleteHere is another free flashcard maker: http://www.proprofs.com/flashcards/
ReplyDelete